Document Scanning, Document Capture and Management include a variety of services.
The skeleton structure includes, Document Conversion and Data Capture either Off Site or On Site.
Data Direct handles millions of documents and images – Document Conversion for documents, drawings, newspapers, books, OCR, OMR, ICR, Micrographics, Microfilm Scanning, Microfiche Scanning and Aperture Cards, forms processing, moving hundreds of clients to a paperless office and an organized Electronic Archive System in different formats such as PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, JPG, to name a few.
Scan on Demand
There are times when you need access to your information right away and if this information is stored in our record center, Data Direct can provide you with that information almost instantly using our Scan on Demand service. This is beneficial for companies with multiple locations that have employees who need access to the same information.
- File scanning with secure web-based access as an alternative to physical document delivery
- Create legally archived digital images of active hard copy records
- Provide quick and easy access and improve document sharing of records from anywhere
- Instant access to any record in storage right from your PC
- Quicker and less costly than physical delivery
- Original document stays safely in secure storage facility
Data Entry and Forms Processing
Our service allows you to amplify the pulse of your business activities rapidly. We undertake data capture/data entry and forms processing for our clients with any volume of documents, supported by best in class technologies like OCR, OMR and ICR can be used to automate the capture process.